Advanced Training on Anti-Money Laundering
This 4-day intensive residential masterclass is designed as a comprehensive refresher for senior AML practitioners from the SAARC region to stay updated with latest tools, techniques and developments in the area of anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing.
The sessions covered in this advanced training include:
- Overview and Analysis of Latest Global and Regional Regulatory Developments
- Developing a Robust AML Compliance Program
- Establishing Ultimate Beneficial Ownership and Source of Funds
- Dealing with Correspondent Banking Risks and Relationships Effectively
- Trade Based Money Laundering
- Screening and Transaction Monitoring
- Emerging Risks
- Best Practices in Interacting with Regulators and Law Enforcement Agencies
- May 15-18, 2017, Mumbai, India (This batch is full)
- August 21-24, 2017, Mumbai, India
Download Training Brochure
AML/CFT Awareness Training
AML/CFT Awareness Training is an e-learning product created specifically for Banks, Financial Services and Insurance companies, as well as Designated Non-Financial Businesses and Professions, to make all employees across levels aware of money laundering and terrorist financing.
The content encapsulates decades of specialist experience and is combined into an easy-to-understand module that includes case studies and assessment.
- Educate staff on fundamental concepts related to AML and CFT
- Make staff aware of red flag indicators and suspicious behaviour that may be experienced when dealing with customers
- Understand the reporting actions to be taken by the individual and the institution
The AML/CFT Awareness Training e-learning module has been developed after in-depth consultations with industry practitioners, regulators and AML experts, and is updated on a regular basis.
The following country versions of the AML/CFT Awareness Training are currently available:
- Sri Lanka
For more information, please write to email@example.com