Elevate Your Skills
Money Laundering / Terrorist Financing (ML/TF) Risk Assessment
Professional Training Programs
Regulators in the region, including the Nepal Rastra Bank, are increasingly stressing upon comprehensive and continuous ML/TF risk assessments that effectively feed into the organisation’s AML/CFT programme. Failure to meet regulatory expectations can expose your organisation to penalties and reputational risk.
By nominating your key employees to attend the workshop, you ensure that your institution possesses the necessary expertise in the area of conducting ML/TF risk assessments.
Who Should Participate?
The programme is relevant for senior staff from the AML Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime, Audit, Legal, Strategy, and Corporate Governance teams
Session 1: Regulatory Expectations and Desired Outcomes
Session 2: How to Conduct an ML/TF Risk Assessment?
Session 3: Key Considerations
Session 4: Common Challenges in Risk Assessment
Julia Chin is a seasoned finance industry professional with over 25 years of experience in policy implementation with a focus on client due diligence and operational risk management. She is a subject matter expert on Correspondent Banking, Securities Services, and Fintech – in the areas of Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance. Having worked in consultancy, global banking, and regulatory entities such as Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, KLOFFE, HugoSave and KPMG, Julia has considerable experience in implementation and design standards of control frameworks in Asia and Middle East.
INR 14,000 per person
- Refreshments and lunch during the workshop are included in the fees.
- Payment to be made before start date of the programme. Fintelekt reserves the right to deny entry to the participant if payment has not been received before the start of the workshop.
- Payment made to Fintelekt towards the fees of participation at the workshop, should be net of any/all withholding taxes.
- Cancellations are not allowed. Substitutions are welcome but must be communicated by email at least three days before the workshop.
- The training programme is subject to a minimum number of participants and may be cancelled by Fintelekt at its discretion, without liability, if this criterion is not met. In such instances, Fintelekt will offer the participants credit for a future programme, or a full refund.
- If the workshop cannot take place due to any unforeseen reasons, it will be postponed and new dates will be announced. Fintelekt will retain the participation fees in a credit shell, which may be utilised by participants for the workshop on the revised date, or for any other Fintelekt training programme.
Contact us today to find out how our training can support your business: